Here is the list of top 50 all-time songs from my opinion after having done my research on several site and I've chose...
1* Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones
A 1965 released and written by Mick Jagger & Keith Richards.The song opened by Richard's three-riff guitar and it drives the song, about those sexual intercourse & anti-commercialism. The song was greatly composed & it was never boring to listen to it over & over again.
2* Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin
3* Imagine - John Lennon
4* Smells like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
5* Like A Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan
6* Purple Haze - Jimi Hendrix
7* Hotel California - Eagles
8* No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley & The Wailers
He is the God of Reggae. What else we can say? This song is the best reflection on how cool reggae is.This song made famous by him & The Wailers through the 1974 album, Natty Dread.
9* You're All I Need(To Get By) - Marvin Gaye
11* The Tracks of My Tears - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
12* Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
This is a song by the late MJ written by himself and produced by Quincy Jones for his 6th solo album, Thriller(1982). Originally hated by Jones and was almost removed from the album. The song refer to a real-life experience, where a mentally-ill female fan claimed that MJ fathered one of her twins. Thanks to her, MJ made lots of profit through this song. This song also famous for its distinctive bass line & MJ vocal hiccups.
13* Suspicious Minds - Elvis Presley
14* I Got You(I Feel Good) - James Brown
15* Every Breath You Take - The Police
16* Blitzkrieg Bop - The Ramones
17* Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns 'n Roses
The third single by this American hard rock band from their 1987 album, Appetite For Destruction. The song topped Billboard Hot 100 after being released. Being written by Axl Rose, helped by Slash & popular lyricist, Mikey Wiseman during 6 hours brainstorming session after New Year Eve, the song is about Axl's then girlfriend and eventual wife, Erin Everly.
18* You Raised Me Up - Josh Groban
19* One- U2
20* Purple Rain - Prince
21* I Want You Back - Jackson 5
22* Kashmir - Led Zeppelin
23* Heroes - David Bowie
24* Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Bohemian Rhapsody is a song written by Freddie Mercury for their band's 1975 album A Night at the Opera. It is kinda style of a stream-of-consciousness nightmare that has unusual song structure, more akin to a classical rhapsody than popular song. Even this song has no chorus, instead went to an operatic segment, a cappella passage & a heavy rock solo. Became an unlikely commercial success, staying at the top of UK singles chart for nine weeks.Pheww. After Freddie's death in 1991, it reached #1 spot. Again.
25* If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys
26* The Winner Takes It All - Abba
27* I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues - Elton John
28* Anarchy In The UK - Sex Pistols
29* Unchained Melody - The Righteous Brothers
30* Hey Ya! - Outkast
31* Knocking On Heaven's Door - Bob Dylan
32* Stayin' Alive - Bee Gees
33* Highway To Hell - ACDC
34* I Believe I Can Fly - R. Kelly
I Believe I Can Fly is a 1996 song by R&B singer R. Kelly. The song was written, produced and performed by R. Kelly.It shows R. Kelly heavenly vocal prowess. It was featured in the 1996 motion picture Space Jam.How famous was this song?This song was #2 on the Billboard Hot 100, #1 on the R&B Singles chart, and number #1 on the UK charts. The song also appears on Kelly's 1998 album R. It has won three Grammys.
35* Candle In The Wind - Eric Clapton
36* Like A Prayer - Madonna
37* My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
38* Sabotage - Beastie Boys
39* I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
Released in October 1978. It was written by Freddie Perren and Dino Fekaris.The song's lyrics describe a narrator who finds personal strength while recovering from a breakup; it has often been used as an anthem of female empowerment,[1] and HIV/AIDS awareness - and is a firm favorite on the karaoke circuit. It is one of the most famous disco songs of all time and Gaynor's biggest hit. It received massive airplay in 1979, reaching number one on the Billboard Hot 100, also reaching number one in the UK the next day. Our dad's favourite song. I bet.
40* I Want To Know What Love Is - Foreigner
40* I Want To Know What Love Is - Foreigner
41*We Will Rock You - Queen
42* Everything I Do (I Do It For You) - Bryan Adams43* Wonderwall - Oasis
A song by English rock band Oasis, written by the band's guitarist and main songwriter Noel Gallagher. Released as the third single from (What's the Story) Morning Glory? in October 1995, "Wonderwall" peaked at number two in the UK Singles Charts and proved to be their American breakthrough, reaching number eight on the Hot 100 singles chart and giving them their only top-ten hit in the U.S. thus far. A cool song that cannot be forget by most of us.
44* Azwethinkweiz - Incubus
45* Superstition - Stevie Wonder
46* Hysteria - MuseAlso known as "Hysteria (I Want It Now)" in the United States)[1] is a song by Englishrock band Muse and is featured on their third studio album, Absolution. It was also released as asingle from that album on 1 December 2003 in the United Kingdom, peaking at number seventeen in the UK Singles Chart (see 2003 in British music). It reached number nine in the U.S. on theBillboard Modern Rock Tracks chart. A good melodic with those cool lyrics. That's Muse.
47* Yesterday Once More - The Carpenters
48* I Walk The Line - Johnny Cash
49* River Deep(Mountain High) - Ike & Tina Turner
50* All My Life - KC & Jojo
and among the worst songs ever...
Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
Los Del Rio - Macarena
Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
Aqua - Barbie World
Uncle Kracker - Follow Me
This songs should be blacklist all around the world. So annoying. =_="

0 comments